Welcome to www.parknfly.ca, operated by Park’N Fly.
In consideration of your use of Parknfly.ca, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms; (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) update the Registration Data for accuracy; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of and actions with your account.
You may use Parknfly.ca for personal, non-commercial use only. As a condition of your use of Parknfly.ca, you agree that you will not (and will not authorize anyone else to) sell or modify any Parknfly.ca Content or User Content or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use any Parknfly.ca Content or User Content in any way for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted or shared by you on or through Parknfly.ca or the Service will violate or infringe the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You agree to cooperate in causing any unauthorized use of Parknfly.ca immediately to cease. In addition, you may not use Parknfly.ca in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Parknfly.ca or the Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of Parknfly.ca or the Services.
In addition, and without limitation, you agree not to use the Service or Parknfly.ca to:
- collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or Parknfly.ca by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
- use the Service or Parknfly.ca in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Parknfly.ca or the Services;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or Parknfly.ca;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, all as in our sole and absolute discretion;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that is not original to you, unless you have obtained all necessary rights in and to such content and all of its components (if applicable) to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make it available to or through the Parknfly.ca;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your User Content, then his/her face must be blurred out and voice (if applicable) must be altered so as to be unrecognizable);
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that infringes, or might infringe, the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, family or colleagues, (ii) are taken by your friends, family or colleagues, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends, family or colleagues;
- register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity without their expressed permission;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Parknfly.ca any private information of any third party, including without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Insurance Numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information, passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any municipal, provincial, federal or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization, or create a false identity on the Service or Parknfly.ca.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in our sole and absolute judgment, is otherwise objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying Parknfly.ca and/or the Services, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
NOT USER GENERATED We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for you to link to Parknfly.ca’s home page from any site you own or control that is not commercially competitive with Parknfly.ca and does not criticize or otherwise injure us, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such parknfly.ca links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material or that violates the spirit of our mission, all as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Such a link is not an endorsement of such other parknfly.ca(s) by us. All of our rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
Parknfly.ca contains links (or you may be sent through Parknfly.ca or the Service) to other web sites (“Third Party sites“) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Content“). Such Third Party Content is not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party sites accessed through Parknfly.ca or any Third Party Content posted on, available through or installed from Parknfly.ca, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party sites or installation of any Third Party site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Parknfly.ca and access the Third Party sites or to use or install any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from Parknfly.ca or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
Parknfly.ca and/or the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. We are not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to User’s or to any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of Parknfly.ca or the Service, any User Content or Third Content posted on or through Parknfly.ca or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Parknfly.ca, whether online or offline.
Parknfly.ca, the service and all parknfly.ca content and user content are provided “as-is”. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Parknfly.ca disclaims any and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Parknfly.ca and/or the service. We do not represent or warrant that software, content or materials on the Parknfly.ca or the service are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that the Parknfly.ca or service are free of viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, you should exercise caution in the use and downloading of any content or materials and use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain content, material, data or software from or through the service at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use thereof and any damages to your mobile device or computer system, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result. We make no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
Any products and/or services described on Parknfly.ca are offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered for sale. The information on Parknfly.ca is not an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation cannot legally be made, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make a solicitation.
You agree to indemnify and hold Park’N Fly its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any User Content you post or share on or through Parknfly.ca, your use of the Service or Parknfly.ca, your conduct in connection with the Service or Parknfly.ca or with other users of the Service or Parknfly.ca, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
Park’N Fly Rewards Rules and Conditions
The Park’N Fly Rewards (“Program”) membership and its Benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Park’N Fly Canada and its participating partner network.
The rights and obligations of Park’N Fly Canada (‘PNF’) under the Program may be assigned or transferred by Park’N Fly to any other related or unrelated entity at any time and performance thereafter shall be the responsibility of that entity.
- Program Sponsor. The Program is operated by Park’N Fly Canada, 5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario.
- Membership Eligibility and Fee. Membership in the Program is available to individuals (“you”) as stated in these Program Terms and Conditions. You may maintain only one account. Companies and/or other entities cannot enroll. There is no enrolment fee for this Program.
- Program Availability. PNF reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel this Program upon 90 days’ written notice to all active members. In that event, your right to receive Rewards points may end 120 days after we notify you and your right to redeem Rewards Points may end 180 days after we notify you, no matter what the level of your participation in the Program. Rewards Points for all members not presented for redemption on or before such redemption end date cannot be redeemed.
- Membership Cancelation. PNF reserves the right to cancel any Rewards membership and revoke any and all unredeemed Rewards Points collected by any member for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of these Terms and Conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Program; 3) violation of any national, provincial or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; 4) failure to pay for parking charges; 5) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program; 6) more than one active account per member; 7) physical, verbal, or written abuse of PNF personnel; 8) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Program or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by PNF in its sole discretion.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions. PNF reserve the right to change, limit, modify or cancel Program Terms and Conditions (including the number of Rewards points issued for a Qualifying Parking Stay), regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, rewards and rewards levels in whole or part at any time, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards accumulated. You will be bound by any such changes.
- Notice of Changes. Any such changes will be shown in these Terms and Conditions on the www.parknfly.ca web site and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the web site for a reasonable period of time. Any changes to any printed version of the Terms and Conditions will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version. PNF will attempt to notify active members of major Program changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound. An active member is defined as any member having point (accrual or redemption) within the last 12 months.
- Legal rights. Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against PNF.
- Data Privacy. Under the data protection legislation of Canada, PNF requires to particularly draw your attention to the fact that by applying for membership or by continuing to exercise the privileges of membership and in order to make it possible for PNF its obligations under the Program, you accept and explicitly authorize that your personal information which is supplied by you in the enrolment form or during the course of your Program membership (l) shall be processed by PNF in its capacity of data controller, by its subsidiaries, affiliates or franchisees. We may contact you for marketing purposes by mail, fax, telephone or email. Also, as an additional value-added benefit, we are offering you the opportunity to receive information on goods or services that may be of interest or value to you by providing various companies a mailing list of Park’N Fly Rewards. This is an opt-in benefit for members who are residents of Canada.
- Right of Access to Data. You have the right of access to your data by sending a written request to Park’N Fly Canada, 5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1P9.
- Points for Parking Stays. You may earn Points for parking stays beginning with the date of your enrolment in the Program. Points will not be earned for Stays made prior to the date of your enrolment as shown in PNF records. A Stay is defined as one continuous – 24 hour period based on the check-in/check-out as registered that is paid for.
- Members can earn points based on the facility used and dollar amount of charges. Earn 1 Rewards point for every $1 CAD spent on eligible* charges. (*Eligible charges refers to parking charges only. Optional services purchased and/or taxes are NOT eligible). Check the Points Rewards Chart at www.parknfly.ca.
- Limits on Points of Parking Stays. If there is no activity within the Park’N Fly Rewards Account, (no points accumulated or redeemed), for a 12 month period then the account will be closed and any points will have been deemed to have expired.
- Points have no value. Rewards Points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the term and conditions of this Program. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value. Members have no ownership interest in accrued points and accrued points do not constitute property of the members. Use of the word “earn” in marketing materials in relation to Rewards Program Points shall mean “collect” and shall not infer that the points have any value until they are presented for redemption. Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
- Employer Restrictions. Some employers, by policy, may prohibit or restrict employee participation in the Rewards Program. PNF assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with these polices.
- Points Adjustments. The points listed in your Rewards Program account are subject to change to reflect actual parking stay information, any adjustments and Program changes. If you believe your account activity statement is inaccurate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Point adjustments will not be made more than 60 days after the statement date. Please keep all of your parking stay receipts for your records, as they will be required for mile adjustment requests.
- Communications Not Received. PNF is not liable for loss misdirected correspondence, requests, freight, or Rewards Certificates that may be incomplete, illegal, delayed, lost or stolen.
- Restricted by Law. This Program or participation therein in not valid and/or the awarding of Rewards Rewards Points is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Program Violations. Program violations, suspected fraud or abuse in relation to point or mileage credit or rewards usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by PNF including, without limitation, freezing your account the forfeiture of all mile transfers, rewards, vouchers, or merchandise issued pursuant to point redemption and any accrued points in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
- Other Points Awards. Rewards Points may be distributed as rewards, recognition, or incentives by companies with whom PNF has agreements to their employees and customers.
- Program Interpretation. Interpretations of Program Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of PNF. PNF reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions or any rules related to the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice and subject to local laws and regulations.
- Membership Cards. Your card is issued to you for your exclusive use and is not transferable.
- Liability of Park’N Fly. Unless we are negligent, we are not liable to any person, and You indemnify Us, for any loss of, or damage to, any property:
- A: Stolen from the Vehicle or otherwise lost during the parking stay
B: Loss of vehicle
Parking Day Reward Redemptions
Visit Park’N Fly website: www.parknfly.ca
- Reservations are required.
- All Park’N Fly Rewards parking days are valid for the period of the reservation.
- Reservations with rewards parking days are non-transferable and must be presented at the time of check-out.
- Park’N Fly Rewards parking days do not include taxes and/or surcharges. These charges must be paid directly to the facility at the time of check-out.
- Park’N Fly reserves the right to restrict, suspend, modify or substitute the Park’N Fly Rewards program at any time without notice.
- Participating facilities may be added or deleted from any destination. Park’N Fly Rewards are void where prohibited by law.
- Park’N Fly Rewards parking days are defined as those in which a rewards member redeems rewards points for free parking days.
- Park’N Fly Rewards parking day reservations are not travel agent commissionable.
- Points values for any facility or market may change at any time. Park’N Fly Rewards points have no value until presented for redemption by the member.
- Rewards members who cancel their reservation with redeemed rewards days will have to contact email@example.com to have their points reissued to their account.
- Members must be logged in as a Park’N Fly Rewards member and redeem points online for a Rewards Parking Day at www.parknfly.ca and complete a reservation for future parking stay.
- Park’N Fly reserves the right to limit the number of Rewards days redeemed. Blackout dates may apply.
- Rewards Parking Days must be used on consecutive days stayed and any unused portion will be forfeited.
- Redeem Park’N Fly Rewards points at www.parknfly.ca. Log on to a Park’N Fly Rewards account, create a reservation and apply available rewards points to the reservation.
- Park’N Fly Rewards members must have the required number of rewards points in the member account before redeeming points for free parking days.