Park‘N Fly is Canada’s only national airport parking provider, providing both business and leisure travellers over 45 years of quality service from coast to coast. To continue offering the best possible parking experience available, we are constantly evolving and growing to meet the needs of our 300+ team members and the needs of our customers.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment where focus service excellence is paramount. Your experience as a front line team member is one of the most fulfilling parts of your past roles.
We are looking for professional Bus Drivers, to fill both full time and part-time positions.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation between Park’N Fly locations and the Pearson Airport terminals
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Offer luggage assistance and ensure all luggage is safely stored and secure for transport
- Communicate with supervisors and other drivers to ensure service levels are maintained at all stops throughout your shift
- Possess a valid B, C or F class drivers license
- Have a minimum of 3 years Canadian driving experience
- Have a clean driving record (please provide a driver’s abstract)
- Be able to aid with luggage up to 50 lbs
- Be customer service oriented
- Possess good communication skills
- Competitive wage and extended health benefits
- Paid vacation
- A rewarding career working with a dynamic group of professionals
- Long term and stable employment in a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- The opportunity for continued learning and professional development
- Complimentary parking
- Participation in fixed contribution pension fund