Park‘N Fly is Canada’s only national airport parking provider, providing both business and leisure travellers over 45 years of quality service from coast to coast. To continue offering the best possible parking experience available, we are continually evolving and growing to meet the needs of our 300+ team members and the needs of our customers.
About the Role
The maintenance staff member is responsible for the general upkeep of Park’N Fly grounds. The position reports to the facilities manager, who will provide daily direction. This position requires physical effort including, walking, lifting, bending and reaching. You will be expected to work independently following receipt of daily assigned tasks. Working conditions are predominately outdoors.
- Keeping lots and fence lines debris free
- Maintaining the grass and garden beds
- Winter snow plowing and salting
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a valid “G” class driver’s license
- Have a clean driver’s abstract
- Able to lift up to 30lbs
- Competitive salary and comprehensive group benefits package (including dental & medical)
- Opportunities for advancement
- A rewarding career working with a dynamic group of professionals
- A modern and safe work environment