Posted OnJune 29, 2023
Corporate Sales, General Sales Agent - Edmonton - Part Time Contract
Are you an independent sales professional that is interested in driving sales results in a new industry? Park’N Fly, Canada’s leading airport parking provider, is seeking a self-motivated sales professional to fill a contract-based General Sales Agent role based in Edmonton.
Working as an independent contractor, this position is directly responsible for managing existing accounts and soliciting new business for Park’N Fly in Edmonton, primarily from small/medium-sized enterprises, with special emphasis on the gas & oil sector that have corporate travel needs.
This position will interest sales professionals and entrepreneurs with an existing network of strong local relationships in corporate verticals.
- Initiates outbound calls and in-person visits to targeted companies with the purpose of securing new business
- Solicits and secures in-person and digital meetings with targeted accounts
- Secures new accounts and revenue streams from the corporate, oil and gas sector
- Manages and grows the existing book of business as defined in the territory
- Responsible for setting sales plans by geographic area and achieving the desired quota of sales calls and meetings per week
- Recommends programs to support both short and long-term sales strategies that stimulate new business
- Participates at industry events and supports other partner activities as deemed necessary, – tradeshows, etc. as required
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date corporate account base in a designated geographic area – using a shared CRM platform
- Seeks innovative ways of managing the corporate business base
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in B2B direct sales
- Knowledge of the oil & gas sector would be an asset
- knowledge of the travel industry sector would be an asset
- Previous experience using a CRM platform e.g. Salesforce or Act!
- Familiarization and comfort with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have own vehicle
- Diploma and/or degree in a relevant field
Park’N Fly offers a flexible work environment and a results-based compensation plan. Please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]