1. Contest Sponsor
Park’N Fly Canada.
2. Contest Period
The Contest begins at 12:01AM Eastern Time (ET) on September 15, 2021 and closes at 11:59PM (ET) on October 15, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
A) HOW TO ENTER – BALLOT ENTRIES: Contest is open to all resident of Canada including Quebec over the age of 18 years. No purchase necessary. Entrants must visit the contest webpage at www.parknfly.ca/addamsfamily2, click enter and complete the entry form. One entry per email address is permitted throughout the duration of the Contest Period.
B) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: For bonus entry without purchase, send your name, complete mailing address, phone number in a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Park’N Fly Addams Family 2 Contest, C/O Park’N Fly, 5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1P9. All purchase entries must be received by October 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm (ET).
C) PRIZES: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won.
The Grand Prize includes:
- One (1) Addams Family 2 Prize Pack (CAD $50.00).
- One (1) pair of BuddyPhones Cosmos + Wireless Headphones ($128.22).
- Two (2) Run of Engagement Passes (4 tickets total) to see Addams Family 2 in participating Cineplex Theatres (CAD $59.88).
- One (1) 8-day parking stay at the closest Park’N Fly facility to the winner’s residence. Where a valet facility operates in cities with one or more service types, a valet stay will be awarded (CAD $140.00).
Total Grand Prize value is $378.10. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Grand Prize award. The specifics of the Grand Prize shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The Grand Prize is non-transferable. Any and all Grand Prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local income and withholding taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THE PRIZE
I. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or substituted for cash.
II. Winner selection: The grand prize will be randomly drawn from all ballot and mail in entries submitted or occurred between the periods of September 15, 2021 and October 15, 2021. Draw date will take place at the Park’N Fly office located at 5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1P9 on October 18, 2021 at 9:00 AM (ET). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries during the contest period.
III. The Grand Prize will be awarded as outlined in section C, Prizes.
IV. Run of Engagement passes are available for redemption online at www.cineplex.com (IN CANADA only). Each pass will redeem for two tickets only. The offer will be valid for all performances of The Addams Family 2 only up to $29.94 per Run Of Engagement Pass. Any cost beyond $29.94 per pass is the purchaser’s responsibility. If the cost of the ticket is less than $29.94 per pass, the balance will not be carried over to another transaction. SCENE® points are not issued on free admission tickets. Tickets for particular theatres/movies are subject to availability. Offer expires October 31, 2021 and may be revoked, terminated, cancelled, or modified at any time without notice. No extensions are permitted. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon or discount, and is not valid on past purchases, or transferable to any other film. This pass is not redeemable for cash or credit, or valid for re-sale. Limit of one (1) offer per transaction. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
V. The Grand Prize winner will be responsible for redeeming Run of Engagement passes.
VI. Addams Family 2 Prize Pack, Buddy Phones Cosmos + Wireless Headphones and Park’N Fly 8-day parking certificate will be shipped to the Grand Prize winners address.
VII. Parking certificate valid for stays at Park’N Fly’s Toronto Valet, Toronto Self Park, Winnipeg Valet, Edmonton Self Park, Ottawa Self Park, Montreal Valet, Montreal Express A or Vancouver Valet locations. Parking certificate not valid for stays at Toronto Economy, Montreal Express B, Halifax Self Park, Winnipeg Self Park.
VIII. Parking certificate includes applicable taxes. Extra day rates and associated taxes are applicable on unpaid days beyond the number of complimentary days. Charge begins at time of check in and is based on a minimum 24-hour period. No refunds of exchanges on unused portions. Unused portions cannot be redeemed for cash. Certificate must be presented at check out to receive this offer. Valid only for parking charges. Cannot be combined with any other Park’N Fly offer. Blackout dates may apply. Parking certificate must be redeemed within one year from the date of issuance.
IX. Prize must be accepted as provided. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, may not be separated, and must be accepted as awarded. Cash equivalent substitution will not be available, nor can it be transferred to another person.
4. HOW TO WIN
To be declared a winner of the Grand Prize, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, posed by telephone or email at a mutually convenient time. Eligible entrants providing an incorrect answer will no longer be eligible to win a prize in this contest. In addition, before being declared the winner of the Grand Prize, the winner will be required to sign a standard Release and Indemnity Form specific to the Grand Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the contest rules and acceptance of the Grand Prize as awarded along with a release of all liability satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor(s) and return the signed form to the Contest Sponsor.
Contest is open only to residents of Canada. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years on the contest draw date. Employees, immediate family and household members of such employees of the Contest Sponsor and any of their respective affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies are excluded from the Contest. This includes Park’N Fly Canada, Universal Films Canada, BUDDYPHONES as well as the Contest Sponsor’s respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising agencies and immediate families and household members. In these rules, immediate family is defined as spouse, domestic partner, children, siblings, parents and in-laws.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest Judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage.
Entrants and/or winners agree to waive any and all claims against the Contest Sponsor and/or any of its agents and release the Contest Sponsor and any of its agents from all liability from injury, property damage or any other loss sustained by the entrant and/or winner as a result of participation in the Contest due to cause whatsoever, including negligence, or duty of care by the Contest Sponsor and/or any of its agents.
9. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE
By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the contest organizers publishing or announcing the Prize winner’s name and photograph(s) in future publicity, without permission or compensation. By entering this contest, the Grand Prize winner consents to the unlimited reproduction, publication use and distribution of photographs by Park’N Fly in all forms and media, and in all manners including advertising, trade, display, editorial, art, advertisements, video production, exhibitions, social media and website content.
By entering this contest, entrants confirm that they have read and understood these Rules. Entrants also agree, should they become an eligible winner, that they will sign a Declaration of Compliance with the Rules, and a release form releasing the Contest Sponsor and any respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the Releases), from any and all claims or liability of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest or a prize, including, without limitation, claims or liability in connection with the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize as awarded. All documents must be completed and returned within the period noted on those documents or the prize may be forfeited.
a) All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor, who shall have no liability for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected entries; for any failure of the website during the promotional period; for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor for any reason including, without limitation, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof; or for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any material in the contest. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are ineligible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, could be in violation of both criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Participant engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won.
13. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to Ontario conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
14. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Contest Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
16. Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the Contest judges as selected by the Contest Sponsor are final. All survey feedback submitted become the property of the Contest Sponsor without payment of any compensation in addition to the prize award to successful entrants.
17. Sponsor retains the right, in its absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the selected prize for any reason whatsoever.
18. MODIFICATION OF THE CONTEST: The contest organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, should an event or any human intervention occur that could alter or affect the management, security, impartiality or operation of the contest as provided for herein, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required. If fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of the corrupt or threaten to corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor.
19. DISPUTE: For Quebec residents, disputes about the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Disputes regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.
20. Official Rules
For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Park’N Fly Canada, 5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1P9. Requests must be received by October 15, 2021 at 11:59PM (ET).
21. Official Rules & Names of Winners
To obtain the names of the Official Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Park’N Fly Canada, 5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1P9. Requests must be received by November 30, 2021 at 11:59PM (ET).