Posted OnOctober 29, 2021
National Leisure Sales and Partnership Manager
Park’N Fly is Canada’s leading airport parking provider offering companies and consumers unique parking solutions and time-saving conveniences to suit their needs, is seeking an individual to fill the National Leisure Sales and Partnership Manager position based in Toronto.
The National Leisure Sales and Partnership Manager is instrumental in driving the company’s leisure sales strategy and revenues by offering the company’s suite of leisure products to targeted accounts. With a portfolio of national leisure accounts and partnerships, the individual will lead a team of inside sales professionals in achieving the company’s leisure revenue objectives.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of the industry’s key distribution networks and can embrace the latest technology and trends to create new innovative distribution strategies that maintains Park’N Fly’s leading market position.
- Responsible for setting sales targets and objectives by region and individual
- Fosters strong relationships with key personnel within key accounts
- Develops new business while managing existing portfolio of accounts
- Develops innovative implementation account plans with new business
- Identifies new opportunities for account specific programs to drive share
- Creates new distribution strategies to maintain Park’N Fly’s leading market position
- Participates at industry events and tradeshows while also supporting other partner activities as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date client/prospect records within the company’s CRM platform
- Participates in the development of the annual strategic plan
- 10 plus years of leisure travel sales experience
- Strong account development and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage national accounts
- Proven track record of solid revenue performance
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative individual; employs diplomatic approach to diffusing issues/conflicts
- Fluent in English; French language proficiency considered an asset
- Proficient in the latest suite of Microsoft office products and CRM platforms
- Able to travel and requires vehicle
Park’N Fly offers an attractive compensation plan, inclusive of health and dental benefits, bonus plan in addition to a great environment to work in. If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.