Posted OnNovember 22, 2022
Junior Administrative Assistant
Park’N Fly is Canada’s leading airport parking provider offering companies and consumers unique parking solutions and time-saving conveniences to suit their individual needs, is seeking an individual to fill the Junior Administrative Assistant role based in Toronto.
The administrative assistant works and supports the corporate and operations team at Park N’ Fly ensuring an efficient timely, accurate, and proactive handling of all designated administrative-related tasks. This may involve the coordination of multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressure.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks as required
- Devise and maintain office systems including data management and filing
- Assist to support payables function if required at head office
- Assist to support payroll function if required at head office
- Scan files
- Assist in completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and problem-solving.
- Provide support to accounting, and office administration as required.
- Liaise with customers and vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Anticipate and expect to be flexible and perform new tasks as the administrative assistant role changes
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative, yet independent
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Communication skills- written and verbal
- Problem assessment and problem-solving
- Experience with Excel, Word, Microsoft outlook
- In office